Sonoita is proud to present its 97th Annual County Fair.
Enjoy live music, a petting zoo, a 4-H livestock show, a farmers market, a wine garden, an exhibit hall, tractor pulling, and food/concessions for sale.
Of special interest: there will be a Karaoke Party on Friday night and Cowboy Church on Sunday morning. See the Fair Catalog for details and a full schedule.
- LOCATION: Sonoita Fairgrounds, 3142 S. Highway 83, Sonoita
- DATE: Friday, September 14, 2012 – Saturday, September 15, 2012 – Sunday, September 16, 2012
- TIME: Gates open daily at 9:00am
- COST: Admission – Adults $5; Kids 12 & under $3; Kids 6 & under FREE. Weekend pass is also available – Adults: $12; Kids $7. Friday is KIDS DAY – All kids 15 and under are FREE.
- NOTES: Sonoita is approximately 1 hour SE of the City of Tucson. Plan accordingly.