Have you ever wanted to stay overnight in the zoo? This is your chance. Reserve a spot for a night your kids will never forget!
Pack up a tent, some sleeping bags, and some toothbrushes and bring your family to the Zoo for a slumber party! Starting at 6:00pm, families can set up camp and picnic as the sun sets. After dark, you’ll embark on adventures that include a flashlight tour, scavenger hunt, and live animal encounter. Participants will camp in the Zoo’s Event Garden and will enjoy a Behind the Scenes tour in the morning before leaving the Zoo at 8:00am. An evening snack and continental breakfast will be provided, but participants should bring a picnic dinner.
- LOCATION: Reid Park Zoo, 1100 S. Randolph Way, Tucson
- DATE: Saturday, May 26, 2012 – Sunday, May 27, 2012
- TIME: 6:00pm on May 26 through 8:00am on May 27
- COST: $40 for members; $50 for nonmembers
- NOTES: Need a tent? The Zoo has a limited number of 5-person tents for rental. Please call 837-8200 for more information.